1. What is/are your name/s?
My name is Mindy Cosmic Pierce.
2. Do you know why you were named that?
My mother, or creator as the cybertronians(my real origin) calls them, gave me that name so I would fit in as a human because we were both turned human, right before I was even born too. So, my real actually name is Cosmic. For the reason behind my real name, someone tolled me a special friend of my mother suggested the name Cosmic before she left Cybertron to escape.
3. What are you?
Human, currently. Originally, a Cybertronian.
4. What's your gender?
Female. Or Cybertronian would call it, Femme.
5. How old are you?
I'm 14 years old in human years. In Cybertronian years, I'm not sure at all. I have a hard time with understanding Cybertronian math.
6. What do you think your life expectancy is?
Um, what do I think of my life? I think it's interesting.
7. What's your height?
Average for 14, I'd say.
8. What's your eye color?
9. How about hair color?
10. Do you think you're attractive?
um, when I get dressed up for special occasions, I suppose.
11. Do you have any features that you want to get rid of, if you could?
Mmm, no, not really.
12. How would you introduce yourself? If you are famous in your world, how would you introduce yourself to someone who had never heard of you?
I would say my name, and nice to meet you, if they're nice people. I'm usually shy. I don't really want to be famous. I can't stand huge crowds.
13. Have any abilities or powers?
I'm learning how to fight and defend myself. Other then that, no none.
14. Stop being a Mary-sue!
What the scrap is a Mary-sue?
15. What do you usually wear?
A t-shirt and capri jeans and sneakers.
16. Do you ever walk around naked?
17. Ever cross-dressed before?
Cross-dressed is dressing as the opposite gender, right? If so, then no I have not.
18. What do you wear to bed?
Gray sweat pants and a gray jersey shirt.
19. What's in your pockets right now?
Um, my cell phone and wallet.
20. To what social class do you belong?
Uh, I don't understand the question.
21. What is your job?
I don't have a job.
22. What is your lifelong dream?
I would like to learn as much of my origin, Cybertronian, as much as I can.
23. What is your worst nightmare?
Losing the people I care about.
24. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
Sometimes I'm afraid of being judged so I'll keep quiet, but mostly I'll do my best to be honest.
25. What's one thing you like and one thing you dislike about your personality?
Um, one thing I like, I suppose it has to be that I'll be honest. One thing I dislike is that, I can hardly lie. I wish I could lie, but people can easily see right though them.
26. What do you do on a regular basis?
School and hanging out with my friends.
27. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
I like to draw and play racing video games with Rafael.
28. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.
Miko getting into trouble or involving me, Jack, or Rafael into her schemes.
29. What are you most afraid of?
30. Have any secrets?
You mean like how I am part of an un-earthly origin.
31. Name your worst habits?
Um, eating chips when I feel slightly stressed, I guess.
32. Any nasty indulgences, like smoking or gambling?
33. Have any of you ever done illegal things knowingly (don't include petty things like jaywalking)? What were they?
34. Are you one to hold a grudge?
(Sighs) I'm not exactly sure. But, I hold a deep hatred toward certin decepticons and Mech.
35. What do you do when you're upset?
I pretty much either write out when I'm upset or draw. I'm not really the one to talk what's on my mind.
36. What's one thing that could potentially cause you to go into a blind rage?
Uh, getting pushed to my final limit. The Cons are kind of becoming experts on that.
37. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
Oh, that's a tough one. What I mostly can think of is, work an alliance along side a Decepticon, unless it's for a very good reason or cause, which I highly doubt. I don't find them trustworthy or good to work alongside.
38. What's your preferred weapon of choice?
My blasters in my Cybertronian form.
39. What is your favorite color?
40. Favorite drink?
All I mostly drink is water. But pepsi's pretty good.
41. Alright. What's your favorite food?
42. What are your thoughts on pie?
... That's a very strange question. I'm not that big on pie.
43. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate chip cookie dough.
44. Where are you from?
I come from a lot of places because I used to move a lot. But, I'm not so sure if I should be putting out details.
45. What's your favorite place?
I guess mostly the Autobot's base where I can hang out with the bots and my friends from school.
46. What's your least favorite place?
Where ever the Decepticons are.
47. Where do you wish you could be right now, regardless of whether it's real or not?
48. What is the first thing you tend to notice when you first meet someone?
Either they being a jerk or polite. I don't know, I don't really pay much attention to detail. I usually just say hello and go on back to what I was doing. I'm not that social.
49. What is your favorite season?
50. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I'm not really sure.
51. Gay, straight, or bi?
Straight. But I support all relationships.
52. Are you interested in anyone?
Um, actually yes.
53. What do you look for in a partner?
I just would like someone to get along with, and become good friends.
54. What's your idea of a perfect date?
Uh, Just hanging out together somewhere where we could have a good time.
55. Are you single or taken?
That is no one's buisness.
56. Are you a virgin?
Um, I don't know what that means.
57. Have you ever kissed anyone? If so, who was your first? Who was your last?
(Blushes) Again, that is no one's business!
58. What is your favorite thing to touch?
Ok, that question is very random and dumb.
59. Ever wanna marry and have kids one day?
I would like to fall in love and maybe marry, but kids, I'm not sure.
60. Have any family members?
Um, well, ever since the accident before I moved to uh, somewhere new. My mother's been missing. My father, I don't know who or where he is. My twin sister, is a Decepticon. I usually think of Team Prime as my family. Plus a soldier who was my mother's closest friend when she came to Earth, has been looking out for me. I think of her as a second mother.
61. Oh? How about pets?
62. How many friends do you have?
Just mostly all of Team Prime.
63. If the one you cared most about in your life were to somehow die today, how would you react and what would you do?
I'd probably be freaking out in a bad way like when I did when I couldn't find my mother.
64. Do you look up to anyone at all?
65. Do you hate anyone?
66. Who is your worst enemy?
The con's leader, Megatron. Plus, my sister.
67. Have you ever hurt anyone in anyway before?
I probably yelled at my friends before when I freak out, but I'm not sure nor can deny that I have hurt anybody. If I have, then it wasn't intentional.
68. Ever... killed anyone before?
... It would be in self-defense.
69. Under what circumstances do you think killing someone justified, in general?
70. Are you wanted for anything?
71. Uh... if you were to get in a fight with a strong wrestler, do you think you'd win?
Probably not. I have a hard time fighting off just the cons.
72. What's one of your fondest childhood memories?
Spending time my mother. I always enjoyed how she home-schooled me when I refused to go to school, because I would be bullied.
73. If you could go back and change one thing about the past, would you? What would you change?
Yes. I would change that my mother would be with me instead of missing.
74. What kind of animal are you most like?
Um, I'm not really sure.
75. Do/did you go to school?
Yes, I do.
76. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
77. If you're a girl, what's your cup size? If you're a guy, how big are you?
Is that really anyone's buisness? Pass.
78. What's one phrase you overuse?
79. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?
80. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
No. Never will either.
81. How long can you stay under water?
82. Any fetishes?
83. Seme or uke?
84. Which do you like more, sad stories or happy stories?
85. Camping or indoors?
I like both.
86. Do you like to sing or dance?
I like to dance. Singing, not so much.
87. To what degree do you avoid risks and danger?
As much as possible. But that hardly ever works.
88. What makes you vulnerable?
'Nearly' Losing someone in Team Prime or seeing someone in Team Prime injured.
89. Under what circumstance would you risk your own life for someone else?
I would sacrifice myself to protect anyone in Team Prime. They risked a lot just to protect Earth and us, so I want to do what I can to protect them.
90. How would you describe your current adventuring companions to a friend you trust?
I have no idea. There are no words to describe how much I trust my friends.
91. What do you do to relax?
I usually listen to my ipod and draw.
92. What's the best piece of advice you've ever had?
Something my mother said, "Don't fear failure, but rather learn from your mistakes and try again".
93. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Oh man... um, ...
I suppose I'm good at, drawing, remembering something, and Swimming.
As for what I'm bad at, Lying is one thing, Trying to ignore someone, and Math. I'll usually have to ask Rafael or Rachet on that one.
94. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Quick and painless.
95. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
Ok, that's dark. But I guess, try to learn more history about Cybertronians and Cybertron with Rachet. Tell people what I want to say to them. For the last thing, I guess just hang out with the ones I love.
96. What's one word that best describes you?
Hmm, I guess, Enthusiastic. (Shrugs)
97. What would you do if you could meet your creator?
The person who made me? Um, I guess that be interesting to meet him or her.
98. What are your impressions about the other interviewees?
I saw Ember's and I loved hers!
99. Do you even want to be here?
To this interview? Not really.
100. What do you spend most of your time doing?
I thought I already awnsered something like this.
I tag anyone, who wants to do this!
Tagged by: YourMasterSatin
Listening to: Soundtracks
Reading: Fantasy book
Watching: Transformers Prime and my favorite gamers on YouTube
Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Tomodachi Life
Eating: Mac & Cheese